Untitled

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Drunk...Text Messaging

So last night I was sitting home doing my usual nothing because I live nowhere and know nobody here. So, I IM'd this guy that I'm 'friends' with. Asked him basically if he hadn't gone to work for some reason. All out of curiosity and boredom. Here is where the fun begins.

He proceeds to tell me, now mind you it's about four pm, that he couldn't work and that he is at a friends drinking vodka...and...thinking of me naked. Interesting combination if you ask me. As the evening proceeds, he starts sending me yet more and more text messages.

Now, I've never been drunk text messaged in my life. Drunk dialed, yes. Text messaged, this would be a first. Around five he starts trying to convince me to come down to where he lives. Starts spewing some weird stuff about getting married, and I'm thinking this is completely ridiculous. Then it moves to 'I love u, Come sleep w/me.' Now if that doesn't sound like some mind game to get someone to come have sex with you, I don't know what does. So, I call him.

He proceeds to get more and more defensive and sure of his feelings for me the more I deny it to him. Insistent that he's had feelings for me since we met however long ago. So, I keep trying to get him to admit it's just drunken banter and he finally hangs up on me. Oh the fun.

I go and talk to my sister, who says that I never do anything spontaneous. She thinks I should go down there to see if he is for real. What's the worst that can happen? You come back home? Sure...she's right. So, I text message him again.

He tells me to call for directions, so I do. I never heard such shock and amazement in a drunk persons voice in my life. It was like he was completely elated that I was willing to drive there at that hour considering it will take me the better part of two hours to get there. (It's almost eight pm at this point.) So, I didn't go. Instead I went about my nothing for a while. I went upstairs to change and see a text message telling me I'm awesome drunk or not. Pleasant end to a crazy night.

The moral of the story...don't profess your love for a girl:

1. Via text message
2. Drunk off your ass
3. Just to convince her to sleep with you

As funny as I found it to be...most women don't have the tolerance that I do.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home