My life today...

Friday morning at 7:17 my new little nephew was born. Nathan Edward 8lbs 9ozs. My poor sister does not have small babies. It's amazing seeing such a little person again. I'm up to six nieces and nephews and I'm myself childless. Which I am not complaining about because I can give the little ones back at the end of the day and lock myself in my room for some peace and quiet.
I have this bizarre idea of 1. being married before I have children and 2. being at least 30. So far I've done a good job holding to my plan since I'm now only a few months from being 28 and still not married and still have no children. I mean who knows...maybe I'll never have any. Either way I won't be dissappointed. There is always world travel.
Honestly, at this point in my life...I don't know what is going to happen down the road. I don't have any plans, and don't plan on making any. See, I've had this problem with planning things and always ending up dissappointed. So, I figure if I don't plan, I can no longer be dissappointed. Not to say I can't get hurt because I'm sure that can still happen, but I can't be dissappointed because I won't have any expectations either way.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home