Can't Sleep
Don't you just hate nights when you can't sleep? I'm having one of those nights. It's one where my body is saying yes yes yes to sleep, but my mind just says no. It's the worst. Just thinking about anything and everything that is going on in my life I guess.
Will I get the full time job I'm going for? Will I be able to save enough money to move by April? I can't stand this boring place that I live. Does the guy I really want to be with want to be with me? Or more...will he ever want to be exclusive? So many thoughts crammed in this brain.
As much as I like being more spontaneous about life and not planning, I know what I want. I want to work full time, to move back to civilization, and the guy I've been seeing. Is that too much to ask? Especially after moving back across the country to come back to nothing. I want my life back. I want to be happy and I think I deserve it. So far the things that make me happiest are my new car, and the great guy I've been seeing. Now, if I can only get the other two things I want and get Mr. Awesome to see me exclusively, I'll be all set.
Okay...not sure how much sense any of that makes since it's about 1:30 in the morning. But, those are my thoughts for the evening.
Will I get the full time job I'm going for? Will I be able to save enough money to move by April? I can't stand this boring place that I live. Does the guy I really want to be with want to be with me? Or more...will he ever want to be exclusive? So many thoughts crammed in this brain.
As much as I like being more spontaneous about life and not planning, I know what I want. I want to work full time, to move back to civilization, and the guy I've been seeing. Is that too much to ask? Especially after moving back across the country to come back to nothing. I want my life back. I want to be happy and I think I deserve it. So far the things that make me happiest are my new car, and the great guy I've been seeing. Now, if I can only get the other two things I want and get Mr. Awesome to see me exclusively, I'll be all set.
Okay...not sure how much sense any of that makes since it's about 1:30 in the morning. But, those are my thoughts for the evening.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home